Cheech and Chong - Dave

Friday, June 24, 2011

Guerilla grow America!

I know you guys have a gazillion bagseeds stashed away somewhere. Why not start planting them out in the woods somewhere? I have identified about 5-6 locations that I'm going to try to grow surreptitiously, don't know if I'll be able to get decent smokable weed or not, but it's worth a shot... If some of my seeds take, I can continue to plant more, my goal is to have 40-50 plants growing scattered around the region...

I recommend all heads start putting seeds in the ground now! Even if some of the plants are found and pulled, it can be a form of silent rebellion against our government's insane "war on drugs". I don't necessarily advocate planting in public view, in view of walking trails and parks, etc. but it's not hard to find locations in the woods out of sight with sufficient daylight and adequate or even superior soil. I don't recommend planting on your own land, unless you have plausible deniability. What are your thoughts?

http://partyseeking.blogspot.com/2011/06/guerilla-grow-america.html

3 comments:

  1. Imho, planting in order to smoke your harvest is one thing, and sending a message about war on drugs is another.
    When it comes to "message" i see nothing wrong with just throwing your seeds on soil that's in public view, only to see what happens, and/or prove IT'S JUST A FUCKING PLANT!
    I plan on doing this next time i see city workers freshening up the soil for flowerbeds where i live.
    I you think about it, you send the message, and you don't even need to take care of the plant! There's superior soil, and automatic watering!

    ReplyDelete